Friday, May 9, 2008

Skull Popcorn


Skull Popcorn, originally uploaded by jnn_rsmn.

There is something quite weird about personal space. I never seem to realize that I need 'alone' time, till I'm by myself and then I want to go nowhere. Do Nadda. Just read, scrawl a little and play on the 'puter. I thought I'd turn the tv on a lot more now that I have one (in the house), but I still seem quite immune to the lure. Although considering the amount I get to watch at the other house that's possibly denial.

Have made it to Day 12 without even one sneaky puff. DrP has threatened no overseas trip in Aug if he caught me smoking which wasn't quite the positive reinforcement I was going for - but hell, I've made a bet and the payoff is Melbourne. So we'll see. This little bunny will be turning up OS with or without DrP. I don't need protection from the dangers of scratching dog. (*grin) The worst thing is that it's almost two weeks and I STILL keep thinking I want a ciggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment