Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Elvis has left the building


I got him to the airport. With passport, bag, ticket and Visa Card. And laptop. My task is complete.

An hour later I get a text from R - he's just been paged by airport security. He'd left his visa card at duty-free! He'll be flying out in about 30mins. With all his stuff. Hopefully. And then he'll be in the somewhat capable care of Nick, who will remember to pick him up at the airport. *she crosses her fingers again

i'm off now to my own road trip for 1, and i've just brought 4 albums to keep me amused
  1. Duffy (like Dusty, only younger, and english)
  2. Beginners guide to Bollywood music (over 3 hours of hits!)
  3. Sleepy jackson (everyone says it's good)
  4. Best of Steely Dan (ricky don't lose my number...)

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I should point out the Duffy is most definitely NOT English (she is Welsh) before any irate welshmen or women crucify you!

    ReplyDelete