Sunday, March 23, 2008

relaxed, but comfortable


relaxed, but comfortable, originally uploaded by deepwarren.

Moving. Is there anything more fucked?

Game's almost over. My life now fits in a 1.5m x2.1 meter space somewhere near Padstow. I've colonized a space in P's house as a temporary measure while I wait to move into the Beach house. My colony is about a 3ftx1ft space that is a sea of clothes, and bags, and only 4 or 5 hats.

The scree slope lives! The bare minimum (i've discovered) is about 7 pairs of shoes, 4 bags and a few hats, with a scattering of sketchpads and a vacuum cleaner. Now that's all a girl needs. I had to set free a few things... fly little paintings fly! But Scratchin Dog posed with them happily enough.

2 comments:

  1. Paintings! I would have gladly housed a few: my walls are very bare at the moment. Still, residents of Newtown are better for them... Tim (and as to whether there is anything more fucked than moving... long distance air travel?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tim - i wish i'd know but it felt like it was time they wandered off and fought for their accommodation, without any expectations or help from me. Thanks for the comment! You're my first reader!

    ReplyDelete